Astute Education specialise in recruiting contracted and permanent staff to Nurseries, Primary, Secondary and Further Education establishments around the world.
Our client, a Secondary / FE technical and vocational training organisation based in the United Arab Emirates is looking to recruit experienced HOD’s to start employment from January 2018 / Easter 2018.
The coeducational schools educate the local UAE community preparing them to leave education and contribute effectively in the Emirati workforce.
- Minimum of 5 years of successful teaching experience and two years successful academic supervisory experience (with experience of curriculum implementation)
- Experience with teacher support and/or curriculum and assessment development planning
- Degree in Engineering, Science or Mathematics, MEd or MSc Preferred
- Excellent Tax-Free salary package (Approx. £50 - £60K)
- Permanent employment contracts
- Accommodation Allowance (Single / Married)
- Relocation Allowance (One-off payment on arrival)
- Schooling allowance for children
- Medical Insurance - Self, spouse & 3 children
- Air ticket for employee, spouse and 3 dependent children (Up to 18 Years)
- Annual Gratuity
Please contact us for a more detailed job description.
If you are looking for a management position overseas we have client schools worldwide who are recruiting for positions in Nursery, Primary, Secondary and FE for the current and 2017/2018 academic year.
Astute Education will allocate your own experienced consultant who will provide full support, advice and guidance through the selection and recruitment process.
Interviews for short-listed applicants will be held in the UK
To apply for this position, please send your CV or call Astute Education for more details
- Management Skills
- Scientific Background
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job