Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Head of Department appointment in Central London with a salary up to £90,000 plus bonus available - on target earnings are to £110,000 per annum. We are looking for a Manager that is passionate about delivering exceptional levels of customer service as well as maintaining strong brand standards at all times. Candidates with fashion, accessories and footwear experience will be considered for this appointment.
With stores in the UK and abroad, our client is a giant in their industry and with exciting plans for 2018 this is a great time to be part of their business. As a Head of Department, not only will you have the chance to make an impact on this high profile store in the business but also the opportunity to grow and progress your career.
To be our clients new Head of Department, you will be a hands on, commercial and results driven Head of Department who has a passion for coaching and developing your teams, combined with a passion for delivering world class customer service.
As a Head of Department, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Driving customer service standards within this multi-million turnover location
- Working on store strategy with your management team and the wider business
- Delivering sales in store and ensuring site profitability
- Training, coaching and developing your team
- Maintaining company and brand standards as well as adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Achieving store and company key performance indicators
- Keeping up to date with current trends, including competitor analysis
Our client's Head of Department role is the ideal next challenge for a customer service centric and driven Head of Department.
In reward for your hard work, you will receive a salary of up to £90,000 plus bonus - on target earnings are up to £110,000 per annum.
Zachary Daniels specialises in Retail Recruitment and can only consider candidates with previous Store, Area or Regional Management experience for this particular appointment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job