Head of Delivery (Talent & client solutions) London £75,000 - £85,000
Exceptional and exciting opportunity for a knowable and experienced Talent / L&D professional to work for a leading talent and management consultancy.
Our client is one of the most prominent training design and delivery consultancy. As head of Delivery, you will be responsible for overseeing both the design and delivery of innovative and challenging projects for a prestigious client portfolio you will work autonomously supporting the MD in all client and internal matters.
- Permanent role based in central London for a prestigious company.
- Competitive salary up to c£80,000
- Life insurance and competitive pension scheme
- 25 days holidays
- 10% performance related bonus
- Oversee all client projects, content and timelines
- Accountable for Developing, designing and delivering in partnership with L&D, project and implementation teams all client projects.
- Support the recruitment team in the selection of high potential professionals.
- Manages client relations as the ultimate escalation point for all members of the team.
- Oversight of all client project management.
- Take part in leadership team meeting, represent the delivery team and report to the leadership progresses and success of the delivery team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Passionate about our business and mission.
- team management experience.
- Project management experience track record of delivering multiple projects at different stages.
- A challenger seeker, looking to continuously intellectually challenge himself and his team.
- Previous experience in coaching and developing people.
This is both an incredibly challenging and rewarding role. As head of delivery, you will have the responsibility and the privilege to work on some of the most innovative Talent & learning projects, for some of the most influential organisations and, alongside some of the most brilliant minds in the business. If you are up to the challenge apply now! This is not a business development / sales role it is delivering excellence within a creative and forward think business that is disrupting approaches to talent development across multiple sectors.
We would love to have a chance to speak with every applicant but unfortunately due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates would be contacted. If you haven't received a phone call or an invitation to interview email after two to three weeks, unfortunately, you haven't been successful on this occasion.
- Learning and Development
- Learning and Development Consultant
- Head of Learning & Development