On behalf of industry leading client based in Manchester, we are recruiting for an exceptional Head of Data. As the Head of Data, you will take full ownership of all aspects of data across the business and its use to drive business decisions and growth. You will love thinking big and have the experience in establishing and growing commercially successful teams whilst meeting all regulatory requirements.
The Head of Data will be responsible for the following:
- Work with senior stakeholders to define and deliver the overall data strategy
- Create and operate a world class data function covering Data Science, Data Engineering, Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Develop a deep understanding of the current and future needs for data and the use of data across all areas of the business
- Ensure that governance and compliance in the data estate is effectively deployed and adhered to and meets with regulatory standards
- Responsible for the overall data landscape and data models and their governance
- Selection, implementation and management of advanced data models and tools / technologies that ensure everyone in the company can easily access data and derive insights from it.
- Designing, delivering and maintaining data platforms for reporting and operations
- Be accountable for end-to-end delivery of data projects
The Head of Data will have the following:
- Has experience in building and leading data science and engineering teams in high transactional B2C or B2B environments
- Has experience in delivering machine learning solutions within the context of a regulated environment
- Has experience of delivering solutions in AWS data platforms including Redshift and RDS
- Has understanding and experience assuring compliance with relevant personal data management regulatory frameworks, in particular GDPR
- Is dedicated to and invested in people leadership, setting a high bar in recruiting and performance
- Promotes the value of an insight and evidence-based culture across the organisation, including recognising where intelligence has wider impact and looking for opportunities to use and exchange data across the organisation
- Has a proven track record of delivering successful, data-oriented products
- Flexible working
- Remote Working
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
If it’s not quite the job you’re looking for, details of all our current roles can be found on our website, www.adriasolutions.co.uk
Head of Data – Manchester
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'