My client are a start up who are looking to grow their headcount by at least 6 in the next three months. They are looking to tackle something which is almost completely untapped across the globe. This means that they are now searching for a Head of Data and Security to be the go to person, and ensure the product design and development teams meet reuglatory standards.
You will be overseeing,
- Information handled and stored by the platform
- Security measures in place to protect this information
While you will also be Auditing the data and mentoring stakeholders in their understanding of GDPR and security risks.
What skills do you need? Well, you ideally have a thorough inderstanding of,
- Information Security Frameworks such as ISO27001 and COBIT5
- Able to communicate effectively with the development team
- Threat Modelling Techniques
The role is based in central Bristol and is easily commutable by all major transport links.
The salary on offer is up to £50,000 + benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please apply as soon as possible!