Head of Data Protection
£80,000 to £90,000
Our client, a highly respected and regarded insurance organisation based in Milton Keynes, is currently looking for a Head of Data Protection.
This is an ideal role for individuals looking to take ownership of leadership and strategy at a senior level, working for an organisation which offers outstanding career opportunities and which encourages development and progression for all employees.
- Providing leadership and management of the services managed by the organisation, that are providing data at the point of quote, including ensuring appropriate resourcing is available.
- Ensuring that the services are provided in accordance with good governance practices and risks managed, as appropriate.
- Management of data suppliers to ensure compliance within agreed compliance levels and contractual obligations for all services.
- Overseeing delivery of the communication strategy, ensuring it is well coordinated.
- 3 - 5 years senior operational management experience within the insurance industry.
- An in-depth knowledge of Regulatory, Data Protection, Corporate Governance and Risk Management issues.
- Good commercial awareness and the ability to think strategically.
- Experience of developing a project, a business or product from concept through to completion.
- First-class communication skills, including leadership and motivational skills, as well as the ability to influence and negotiate at a high level.
Keywords: Data Services; Corporate Governance; Risk Management; Data Protection; Head of Data Protection; Managed Services; Operations Management; Communication Strategy; Data Suppliers; Compliance