Head of Data (Fircosoft)
Up to £65,000
cer Financial are working with a tier 1 bank to fill their new vacancy of a Head of Data (Fircosoft). This role will be based in our clients Dorset Office.
NOTE: Please only apply for this role if you have experince with Fircosoft.
The successful Head of Data (Fircosoft) responsibilities will be:
- Deliver clear direction through the setting of clear objectives, key deliverables and KPI’s
- Responsible for 4-6 direct reports and a wider Organisation of c70 FTE across numerous sites
- Accountable for presenting Business performance frequently for their area and may be essential to deputise for the Director of Global Screening in key forums with senior stakeholders
- Recognise, select, recruit, develop and retain a high performing team, confirming all colleagues and teams deliver to their potential.
- Build solid relations with Internal Audit (3LOD), Financial Crime and other key stakeholders in 2LOD.
- Tuning and analysis of Fircosoft.
- Supervise business performance across Control, SLA and Cost and advance KPI reporting to permit this presenting to operations and 2LOD stakeholders regularly.
- Approve challenging performance and progress purposes for the team providing consistent feedback, guiding and training to promise their maximum potential is attained.
- Responsible for budget oversight of the department covering over 70 FTEs, supervising discretionary spend
- Leading the colleague approach of the department - recruitment, training, personal development, engagement of staff
- Distributing transformational change through key change initiatives including Technology re-platforming
- Work with the 2LOD to transition in new work activity through the Financial Crime Target Operating model plans
The Head of Data (Fircosoft) skills will include:
- Detailed knowledge of Financial Crime regulations, trends and legislative changes and updates.
- Experience of Fircosoft.
- Experience of reviewing the procedures connected to sanctions screening and/or Transaction Monitoring, from customer on boarding, KYC, due diligence, through to screening and alert review.
- An awareness of the market trends around configuration, calibration, tuning and testing of the software solutions used for Sanctions screening.
- Hands on practise in Sanctions projects involving SWIFT messages, customer data sanctions list management and streamlining, good guy list development, sanctions screening and rules development.
- Knowledge of analytical solutions using the following; SQL Server, Oracle, SAS, Tableau, Python, Qlikview etc
- Screening testing within the banking and financial services industries, preferably in a Sanctions role and will have widespread knowledge of the Banks Policies in relation to Financial Crime Operations.
- Acquaintance with payments organizations, regulatory entities, industry bodies, as well as with current and future evolutions in the sanctions landscape
- Experience in the progress of technology solutions for KYC/CDD, Transaction Monitoring, Payments Screening, Name Screening and/or Fraud prevention
- Software Solutions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job