Head of Data Analytics & Operations (Water)
Role: Head of Data Analytics & Operations (Water)
Salary: £70,000 - £85,000
Do you have an understanding of performance, compliance and risk management and their roles in driving improvement? Do you have proven experience of developing and delivering improvement programmes? This is an exciting opportunity to join a company which plays a central role in supporting competition in the non-household retail water market. The Head of Market Performance and Operations is responsible for monitoring and analysing areas of potential risk to market operation and the performance of trading parties in addition to monitoring and reporting trading parties’ performance including against the market standards. You will have responsibility for a team of nine including the line management of seven posts including Operations Manager, Data Scientist and Market Analysts. If this sounds like the role for you, Apply today!
- Developing and implementing market-wide performance and operational plans;
- Monitoring and reporting on Trading Party compliance and performance:
- Delivery of suite of market-critical operational services to Trading Parties supplemented by a continuous improvement approach:
- Providing thought leadership and influence into the market to drive transparency, accountability and improvement in performance and outcomes;
- Representing the company at market, industry and wider forums and events
- Representing the company on the Market Performance Committee.
- Line management of Operations and the Data Scientist role.
Skills and experience required:
- An understanding of performance, compliance and risk management and their roles in driving improvement in regulated and/or non-regulated industries
- Strategic planning and risk management
- A track record of driving continuous improvement
- Previous experience of using and analyzing data in developing and delivering improvement programmes within a large organisation or industry/sector
- Experience in leading and optimising service provision incorporating continuous improvement methodologies would be desirable
- Previous experience in a leadership role, managing a team of managers
- Experience of engaging with senior leadership teams and industry bodies
- Experience in developing policy and strategy would be desirable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'