Head of Support / Customer Service Manager / Support Manager / Customer Support
One of the UK's fastest growing PropTech companies is looking for a talented and experienced Head of Support to join their team based in Old Street, London.
A leading home services marketplace, the platform allows tenants, homeowners, landlords and tradesmen to transact in a safe online platform. Having partnered with a growing number of well-known consumer brands such as Zoopla, B&Q, Wayfair and Notting Hill Housing, they are looking for someone to hit the ground running by improving the customer support experience.
This is a new role and part of the responsibility is to build and develop the support team. You will need to implement effective processes for your team to interact with customers via telephone, email, live chat or instant message, provide training on handling sensitive customer issues, and produce reports for senior management.
- Oversee all aspects of the customer service experience to troubleshoot processes and procedures and make improvements to customer service quality
- Monitor and review processes for ways to make procedures more time and cost-effective
- Coordinate with the Sales Department to incorporate plans to increase customer satisfaction - Provide training for the wider team in handling of a range customer service issues
- Ensure work environment is compliant with all applicable laws and regulations
- Liaise with senior management, vendors, contractors and key stakeholders to ensure quality of products and efficiency of department
- Proven experience as Head of Support / Customer Service Manager
- Experience in providing hands on customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to lead and develop a team and think strategically
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry's latest technology trends and applications
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced, fun atmosphere within a highly multi-cultural team environment. If you have the experience and passion for customer service, this may be just the place for you.
- Head of Support / Customer Service Manager / Support Manager / Customer Support