Head of Customer Success required now for a new and fast growing marketing technology business based in Hampshire.
This is the perfect opportunity for a talented and proven Senior Customer Success Manager/ Team Leader to take the next step in their career.
If you are passionate about Customer Success and excited by the prospect of building a world-class function, read on!
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for leading the Customer Success function. In this role you will have the opportunity to build a world class Customer Success operation. The client is already well established and are looking for a candidate with a proven background in SaaS Customer Success to come in, implement best practice, and build a team focused on the success of their customers.
· Successfully manage and mentor Team Leaders, providing hands on day to day leadership and support to the function.
· Overall responsibility for performance management for Customer Success.
· Drive employee engagement and create a positive team culture.
· Performance management of a portfolio of customers; ensuring process is being followed and SLA’s being kept.
· Drive time-to-value, customer adoption, customer NPS and growth revenue metrics.
· Ensure the team have absolute clarity on the clients vision of success, ensuring that they take the right steps to deliver this.
· Work with the Account Management function to maximise account expansion.
· Build relationships with the C-suite of major accounts in order to really understand their requirements and what success looks like.
Skills & experience required:
· A proven Customer Success background within SaaS.
· You’ll have experience of managing a team, and ideally managing managers.
· A demonstrable background of interacting with senior level decision makers.
· You’ll be passionate about Customer Success and be current on best practice within the Customer Success community.
· Experience working with senior management within an organisation including report presentation and contribution towards strategic initiatives.
· A positive, energetic, and proactive approach to identifying and winning new business.
· Exceptional presentation skills with a sharp communication style both written and verbal.
· Experience managing managers.
· Experience working at board level / participating in senior management meetings.
· Qualifications related to customer success & account management.
· Hands on Sales and/or Marketing experience
Due to Covid-19 this requirement will begin remotely. When possible, you will be required to work from the Hampshire based office therefore you will need to be within a commutable distance.
- Team Leader
- Customer Success
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'