Job; Head of Customer Success - London EC2
This company is revolutionising the way that charities and corporations’ approach online fundraising by leading the way in the development of fundraising technology. Their new and innovative fundraising tech is changing online fundraising for the better and is already trusted by over 3,000 charities and corporations across the UK. Due to their continued rapid growth, they are expanding and are looking for a digital-savvy Head of Customer Success to join their team.
This is a pivotal hire for their company and you will be joining a growing team at a critical point in their growth. As their first ever Head of Customer Success, your main objectives will be to drive profitability/customer satisfaction and to deliver an amazing experience to their clients. Your focus will be on adding value at every possible opportunity and you will need to gain a strong understanding of their clients’ goals, as well as being prepared to challenge current practices.
To help you achieve all of this, you’ll be responsible for building a team of Account/Success Managers, capable of delivering your vision to their clients. You will create and deliver customer growth and retention strategies, looking at ways to develop new and existing relationships, as well as driving revenue across their portfolio of clients.
- A background in Customer Success or Account Management at a senior/head level is essential,
- Digital campaign and project management experience to be able to successfully support their clients’ digital campaigns (user journeys, conversion rates, analytics),
- Account Management experience including growing accounts, driving revenue and high customer retention, through strategic and tailored client-centric solutions,
- Track record of upselling and cross-selling in previous roles, leading to client success and increased revenue for the business,
- Outstanding rapport building and soft skills. Being caring, level-headed, reasonable, and smart with striking the right balance between clients’ needs and business objectives,
- Knowledge of SaaS products, including product activation, onboarding sequences and growing accounts whilst working directly with a product team,
- Strong leadership skills to be able to influence and become a trusted advisor to their clients, as well as inspiring a team of Account/Success Managers with your strategic vision for the Customer Success team,
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills,
- A solution-focused approach to handling complaints, requests and challenging situations,
- £’s; fully DoE from £50k up to £80k (neg.),
- Benefits; equity options, flexible working hours and holiday,
- Location; London EC2A,
- How to get to them; a (very) short walk from Moorgate tube station,
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; digital web online head of customer success customer experience CX charity charities fundraising client account manager management account director Stevenage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'