Head of Customer Services (New Build Housing)
Salary up to £70,000 + Package
My Client is a National Housing Developer that is looking for an experienced Customer Care Manager to join there innovative team in Acton.
- Improving overall customer satisfaction in line with targets set by the company
- Managing the Customer Service team effectively, to ensure that the Customer Service Department fully implements the Company Customer Service policy and procedure and that all issues raised by customers are professionally dealt with quickly and to their complete satisfaction
- Ensuring the staff working in the Customer Service Department are well-directed with clear guidelines as to their own job responsibilities, and provided with full support in achieving these, in terms of communication, training and development, and the organisation of the administrative workload
- Arranging weekly internal meetings with staff to resolve any issues, and minute the meetings for the benefit of colleagues and the Construction Director
- Liaising and co-ordinating with the Construction, Technical and Sales Departments to ensure Customer Service issues are minimised
- Communicating customer service issues to the Construction Director (and Managing Director, where appropriate) for review on a weekly basis
- Promoting and acting in accordance with all Group values, systems, policies and procedures
- Ensuring cost control is monitored for any works that are carried out. Analysing and reporting on a monthly basis to the Construction Director, and liaising with the Technical Department to reduce future maintenance costs
- Inspecting and checking that after-sales maintenance work is completed to the required standard
- Ensuring that all administration and IT systems are fully utilised and managed effectively to achieve the objectives set by the company, in particular, the Customer Service Monitor
- Interpersonal skills and a professional attitude to work
- Previous experience working for a residential developer
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of planning, organizing and prioritising workloads
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job