Job Title - Head of Customer Services
Salary £55,000 - £60,000 Plus excellent bonus and benefits
Head of Customer Service is a pivotal role in our strategic goal of being a key player in my client’s market and to that end, we have already started on a considerable transformation journey.
Reporting to the CEO and working closely with all members of the leadership team, the post-holder will be fully responsible for the part of the business (circa 40 staff) which delivers end-to-end customer experience from a front and back office perspective, including customer support, in both our consumer and business. Spanning across multi sites, this post will require split-site working.
- Implement and maintain best practice expertise in call centre structure, management, process and performance metrics to the organisation.
- Clear focus on the overall business strategy to ensure the department is set up and operates in the most effective way
- Actively seeks both staff and customer’s perspectives in appropriate change and continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensures adherence to all regulatory requirements
- Management of third party out of hours’ relationships
- Drives operational excellence to deliver against performance and service targets
- To consult with multiple stakeholders to influence, understand and challenge their needs and priorities and gain their support and advocacy in implementing joined up and sustainable solutions across the business
- Be the key point of escalation for issues or complaints from stakeholders and to ensure proper learnings from such complaints
- Set the team KPIs, benchmarks and SLAs in line with the strategy to ensure that the Customer Services team provides exceptional service as an absolute given
- Drive overall customer satisfaction and retention.
- Champion a culture that achieves and exceeds both business goals and customers’ expectations and keeps advocacy at the heart of everything that we do.
- Undertake performance reviews to embed a high-performance culture.
- Ensure training and competency plans are in place and continually refreshed and appropriate and that all team members complete required training in a timely manner.
- Coach and Develop Team Leaders to ensure that they meet personal, developmental and business objectives.
- Drive engagement and loyalty of employees, through the development of reward schemes and driving a recognition culture. Working closely with the HR Manager
- Management of call routing programmes for the Internal Phone System
Skills / Experience / Qualifications
- A passion for coaching and developing staff through cultural change, have a very hands-on approach, have a real understanding of customer needs and can evidence first-hand experience of developing & delivering customer engagement programmes.
- Excellent communication skills, with proven experience of managing people, embedding change, making committed decisions and working with multiple stakeholder groups
- Evidence of 5+ years’ experience in a busy customer service/call centre environment, be a strong, self-driven leader with demonstrated ability to proactively drive, manage and grow teams.
- Strong project, business and people management skills are essential in this role where creative, communication and innovation skills can be harnessed to enable the service delivery elements of our vision and strategy.
- Call Centre
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job