Our client is a highly successful, innovative and fast growing telecommunications business, with a turnover of circa £60m+.
They are hiring for an experienced and successful Customer Service Manager / Head of Customer Service, to manage and grow their service team.
- Manage team of 15+ Customer Service / 2 Team Leaders /2+ SDMs.
- Responsible for creating and delivering Customer Service, retention strategy and growth plan
- Manage and develop a team to meet their KPIs and deliver against SLAs.
- Managing operational strategy, supported by the leadership team.
- Motivate and create a culture of high success within the team.
- You will be proactive in your approach, identifying new processes to be implemented to increase customer service, and potential risks.
- Be an advocate for the customer, working out what they need and how to meet this expectation.
- Strong experience leading operational customer service teams at a high level.
- 5+ years customer service management experience.
- Telecommunications experience is essential.
- Proven people management, motivation and leadership skills.
- Strategic and customer focus, understanding how customer service this impacts the business.
- Innovate and implement new processes within the department
- Passionate about the customer experience, and providing the best service possible.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience of developing and managing customer facing services.
- Experience of dealing with customer complaints.
- Affinity for technology and innovation.
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
- Customer Service Management
- Customer Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'