Head of Customer Service
We are looking for someone to bring energy and dynamism to a leading provider of foreign exchange services to lead their Customer Service function. The client offers award winning products and services via it's partner companies. The role will require excellent gravitas and stakeholder engagement skills - whilst the operation is not huge it is complex and heavily regulated. Ideally the client is looking to succession plan with this person developing their career so a strategic thinker is required. The client is also looking to develop the service offering with more digital focused solutions alongside exisiting channels.
You will need to be the Champion of Voice of the Customer internally and with internal stakeholders and outsourced relationships. There is overall responsibility for up to 110 FTE split between in house and outsourced.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities
- Responsible for managing the day to day management of teams and associated functions (Financial crime, consumer settlement, customer services and experience) and delivery. This position line manages up to 5 direct reports
- To develop the commercial value of customer services as a key enabler in the delivery of corporate revenue and profit targets. To include the management of all aspects of customer contact including both B2B and B2C elements
- Creation and management to the Annual Budgets and forecasts (cost centres)
- Ensure timely communication with internal and external stakeholders, and escalation of any incidents or issues that area and supporting activities
- Develop, analyse and present monthly performance MI
- Assist with the delivery of new projects, assuming lead role as appropriate or as delegated by Director Products and Services
- Primary support with internal/external Audit activities and investigations when required
- Create and maintain client Fraud Prevention and Payments Strategy and policy for all channels and products
- Advise on strategic and tactical solutions to enhance Fraud Prevention/Payments methods and implement a robust Fraud Prevention/Payments Strategy and Framework
- Deliver an effective service within an agreed tolerances/SLA
- Deputise for CS Director of as directed
- Manage the relationship with the outsourced contact centre provider in Scotland
- Implement employee individual training plans to ensure employee training and development, and adequate resourcing at all times
- Demonstrate a commitment and understanding of performance development and undertake or contribute to performance reviews for team members who are directly reporting to you.
- Plan, organise and contribute to team meetings.
- Seek and provide regular constructive feedback through collaborative working practices. Challenge poor behaviour in a positive and constructive manner
- Performance management, demanding the professional behaviours and conduct required to deliver to the clients Vision, Mission and Values
Skillset and Experience
- Experience of managing a large team in a Financial Services Operations environment - ideally B2B
- Proven experience and ability in a customer/service delivery focused environment-giving value added to customer.
- Experience from within the Financial Services or Foreign Exchange industry would also be advantageous but not essential
- Ability to demonstrate effective change management in a fast growing, dynamic organisation
- Senior management experience, interfacing at Director level.
Ad-hoc Travel will be required in the role to key clients and BPO partner sites. The client also adopts a flexible working policy so ad-hoc remote working is available. but the person will be need to ensure they maintain a strong presence in the West London office with all key teams based there.
- Foreign Exchange Customer Services Stakeholder Engagement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job