Head of Customer Service & Solutions - £60,000 + Free Parking + Benefits
City Centre Manchester
Our client, a leader in their market are looking to recruit a new Head of Customer Solution as they continue to grow due to on going success.
As a Head of Customer Service & Solutions we are looking for an individual who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service in a fast paced environment.
The role of Head of Customer Service & Solutions reports to the Operations Director and will provide key overall leadership and direction for the team of c50 FTE.
The successful candidate will be responsible driving the division forward:
- Operations leadership of circa 50 FTE of a highly FCA regulated department, ensuring all calls meet strict quality and compliance standards
- Increase the operational efficiency of the department to ensure we meet customer contact volume targets to deliver on industry regulator standards
- Ensure effectiveness, robustness and transparency of the Customer Solutions Operations processes by analysis of KPI's and drive continuous process improvements
- Increase customer engagement and therefore department productivity
- Coach, motivate and effectively performance manage Team Leaders so they can lead their advisors in a complex and regulated environment to achieve best in class customer service
- Keep up to date with industry and market knowledge
- Managing and developing the operational relationships
- Identifying KPI variances and developing action plans
- Using your knowledge you will identify areas for improvement to enhance the customer experience.
- Increasing staff morale and ensuring individual staff development
- Create effective working relationships with all areas of the business
- Implement and control risk and quality processes to drive standards and manage risk in line with industry regulations
- Implement structured resource planning
- Implement new controls/processes to monitor call centre stats and MI
- Full department budget responsibility
For the position of Head of Customer Service & Solutions we are looking for the following experience:
- Demonstrable Operations Management experience leading a complex FCA regulated department, i.e. personal lending (loans or mortgages), complaints….
- Working knowledge of leading a department with a focus volume activity and appointment fulfilment
- Experience in developing and rolling out new resource planning and MI controls
- Working knowledge of the FCA handbook
- An understanding of regulatory requirements in line with TCF and vulnerable customers
- Experience identifying and driving continuous process improvements
- People management experience
- Customer Service excellence/call centre experience
- Excellent analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure, manage your time effectively and work on your own initiative
- Self-motivated, ambitious and determined
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Motivating your team to deliver results
- Demonstrable experience and fully accountable for end to end people management, including performance management, absence management, and staff development
Keywords: Head of Customer Solutions, Head of Customer Service, Lending Operations Manager, Complaints Manager, Operation Manager, Call Centre Operations Manager, Group Team Manager, Senior Manager, Senior Customer Service Manager
Interviews are taking place immediately - send your CV to m a t t . l a z e n b y @ s e a r c h . c o . u k to apply
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Head of Customer Service
- Senior Manager
- Complaints Manager
- Senior Customer Service Manager
- Operation Manager
- Call Centre Operations Manager
- Group Team Manager
- Head of Customer Solutions
- Lending Operations Manager