Head of Customer Service Operations - blue chip organisation
Due to an internal restructure my client, a household name in the UK Financial Services sector, currently seek a talented Head of Operations to lead their Customer Service division.
This role is key to the continued success of their award winning Pensions area and the successful applicant will have wide ranging responsibilities including:
- Responsibility for all customer contact and business transformation.
- Leading and the end to end service proposition to individual and corporate clients and intermediaries ensuring it is industry leading
- Operational performance and delivery - delivering efficiencies and reducing overall unit cost whilst ensuring resilient processes are in place to deliver high service levels which are benchmarked against industry standards.
- Shaping business strategy to ensure the service proposition is fit for purpose and can adapt with changing / emerging industry issues.
- Leading, developing and motivating Service Managers enabling them to reach theirs and their teams potential.
- Ensuring that robust processes and procedures are in place to meet industry compliance standards and that Treating Customer Fairly policies reflect industry best practice.
Applicants must possess significant senior leadership experience in a customer centric environment. This will include business strategy, customer experience, use of technology to improve customer journey, understanding exposure to regulatory risk and strong decision making and stakeholder management experience. Applicants don't have to come from the financial services sector but you do need to demonstrate the ability to lead a major division one of the UK's leading customer service operations.
This is a wonderful opportunity to secure a highly visible role reporting to the board of directors and offering the chance to shape the strategic direction of a major UK brand in the financial services sector. As you would expect a generous remuneration package is on offer including bonus, car allowance etc.
- Business Strategy
- Change Management
- Customer Service
- Service Management
- Operational Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"