Head of Customer Experience Relocation Required
AD Office Support are working on a rare, but very exciting opportunity for a Head of Customer Experience based in Guernsey.
**Only a short flight from the UK, offering a unique political climate, calming pace of life; it's not hard to see why Guernsey is an attractive relocation destination**
On offer is a generous salary of up to £65,000 and relocation package.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Customer Services and in managing customer services teams, including call centre agents and in use of internal and customer facing systems and tools.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in designing customer experience improvements and operational change
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to communicate with and manage people effectively, continually improving the performance of direct reports through feedback and coaching/mentoring.
- Ability to lead and collaborate in cross-team projects to deliver new solutions and improvements
- Good analytical skills and ability to report updates and information to management and to teams.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and delivering the company's Customer Excellence strategy to become more of a customer centric organisations, in anticiplation of a fast changing utilities industry
- Responsible for customer research and satisfaction surveys, and internal excercises to inform, develop and deliver improvements
- Serve as the intermediary between the Customer Service Team and the rest of the organisation and to ensure effective communication and collaboration with all internal and external stakeholders
- To deploy high quality robust and sustainable work processes across teams to drive effecient and high quality execution of the Customer Excellence strategy
Salary: £65,000 + Full Relocation package
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
- Head of Customer Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'