Head of Customer Experience - £51,250 - Kent - 12 month FTC
Morgan Hunt are working with a Housing Association in Kent with strong social values who are currently recruiting for a Head of Customer Experience on a Fixed Term basis for 12 months.
* Develop strategies to ensure that customers enjoy exceptional tailored services and choice
* Build a strong customer service culture and promote and drive customer service standards
* Lead and implement organisational change projects and programmes that improve the customer experience
* Maximise use of technology and develop new digital customer service channels to improve the customer experience
* Drive service improvement through regular monitoring, analysing and reporting on performance information and key metrics
* Ensure that all customers have equal access to exceptional customer service that values diversity and treats everyone fairly
* Experience of operating at a senior level within a customer service or housing environment.
* Track record of leading, inspiring and empowering a diverse team and leading a team through change
* Knowledge of digital platforms and technology and how these can be used to provide exceptional customer service.
* Ability to deal with challenging behaviour and resolve difficult situations.
* Experience of applying equality and diversity principles and tailoring services.
* Experience of performance management and using analysis of qualitative and quantitative information to drive service improvements
* Ability to communicate at a variety of levels and tailor appropriately
* Successful track record of delivering programmes and projects in collaboration with others.
If you feel you meet the criteria please apply or for more information please call George Arnold of Morgan Hunt on .
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job