A fantastic career opportunity for a Head of Customer Engagement has recently become available due to company expansion. Reporting to the CMO, the ideal candidate will have expertise in nurturing and retaining prospective new and existing customers.
- Deliver outstanding performance in customer engagement and retention, delivering increased customer lifetime value and profitability.
- Manage delivery of engagement and retention campaigns for existing subscribers.
- Ensure that mutli-channel, integrated campaigns (print and digital) are produced, prioritised and implemented effectively.
- Working collaboratively with all teams within Sales and Marketing (including external agencies) to ensure customer engagement is optimised.
- Deliver targeted improvements in customer engagement and retention. Manage the reporting of KPI and other targets as per set criteria, on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Deliver targeted revenue, behavioural, and growth objectives. Oversee the reporting of revenue against budget and forecast, on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Build customer management and reporting capabilities around the lifecycle that enable execution, assessment and optimisation of any campaign activity.
- Drive an on-going culture of improvement and innovation, creating and developing processes which will drive efficiency and effectiveness whilst continuing to ensure that customers are delighted
- Focusing on continually innovating the mechanisms to which we communicate with our base.
- Managing and growing sales, live chat and customer services teams, successfully delivering against team targets.
Working closely with senior management to set out monthly/quarterly/annual targets and KPIs across the sales team
Setting out clear procedures to streamline the sales process
- Conducting regular development sessions with the team to promote constant learning and self-improvement
- Any other duties deemed within your capability
- Strong interpersonal skills with a challenging and persuasive manner, to win and maintain the respect of colleagues across the business at all levels;
- Ability to analyse data effectively and develop and implement solutions.
- Proven track record of driving a team to deliver sales targets
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation (both verbally and written)
- Perform well under pressure and have the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- The ability to manage change
- Excellent IT skills
- Team building
- Be innovative
- Have good judgement and decision-making skills
Solopress was established in 1999 after realising there was a gap in the UK market for a printer that offered fast turnaround times and a cost-effective, full colour service. Having recently become part of a larger European organisation and following the appointment of a new CMO, it’s a great time to join a rapidly growing and developing sales and marketing team, where this role will really make an impact.
Solopress employs over 270 hand-picked individuals in the UK who work together to help more than the 180,000 B2B and B2C customers navigate over 90 different products, primarily online.
Solopress is growing year-on-year, with an aggressive development plan to continue its success over the next 5+ years. Solopress is proud to have recently won seven prestigious awards, including 'Business of the Year’ and 'Business to Business of the year’ whilst its marketing department just picked up a Digital Entrepreneur Award for most innovative use of video or animation.