Head of CRM Data Strategy & Analytics - CRM Global Luxury Fashion Retailer
Head of CRM Data Strategy & Analytics
** Global Luxury Fashion Retailer **
LOCATION - Remote / Central London
SALARY - £80k - £100k plus benefits and bonus
Leading a team of experts in customer analytics and data management for CRM (email & SMS), this role reports into the Head of Retail Marketing & CRM for EMEA. Your line manager is a huge selling point for this role; an energetic and passionate character who loves their job and team, plus they’re a super advocate for the culture and brand, describing the local EMEA and Global teams like a family, where there are huge amounts of support, collaboration and training opportunities.
This household luxury name is described as closer to a high street retailer in its mechanics and pace, and you will be joining a company which has already been heavily invested in Data Science led CRM and personalisation for a number of years, partnering with one of the UK’s most advanced Data Agencies, where they have been leveraging machine learning and AI techniques and solutions to improve the decision making across the business, not just around marketing related topics.
This hands off role will head up CRM Data Strategy and Analytics for the European region (there are additional teams for APAC and North America also), harnessing insights and bringing them to the business, elevating this internally and driving CRM performance and strategy from the technology at play. Your team are split into two work streams (Customer Insight and Data Management) responsible for the data flows and integrity, as well as analysis and modelling around CRM and customer behaviour. Technically the team currently employs Alteryx and SQL for all their data management work and analytics, so, you will need to be able to brief in models to your agency partner, and in turn embed those within the business, leveraging your knowledge around analytics and tech stacks to strategically drive improved decision making around CRM.
Your team deliver regular weekly and monthly reporting around customer insight, set customer KPI’s and you own the relationship with the external research agency who design your questionnaires which in turn support these projects. You will also deliver ad hoc analytics projects, working to answer broad business questions such as 'where and when do we open new stores’, where the team will deep dive into the databases to pull tends and in turn make recommendations to senior stakeholders.
Additionally, you will work closely with the aforementioned data agency, on more complex and advanced analytics projects, ensuring AI is at the heart of automation for email marketing, deeper customer understanding comes from machine learning projects and so on.
Fundamentally we need a character who is confident in taking insights to a very fast paced business, aligning the use of data strategically with broader business requirements and strategies. You will work very closely with the Head of CRM to ensure data is at the heart of customer journey planning, experience and performance, as well as facilitating the performance of the data management and targeting that informs this.
You will liaise with very senior level stakeholders, so it goes without saying that gravitas, credibility and confidence are key in owning the insights and data strategy as well as identifying opportunities for new projects and ways of leveraging their data assets.
- Educated to degree level in a numerate or marketing related subject
- Strategic thinker with the ability to understand the big picture, develop new ideas around how to use data to improve CRM, customer understanding and personalisation, as well as solving broad business problems
- Proven advanced analytics and modelling skills, strong attention to detail, and an ability to use data and metrics to drive decision making
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation skills with strong engagement and influencing skills, working with stakeholders across multiple departments (often non-technical)
- Thought leader, with an interest in emerging data and marketing technologies for CRM
- Highly commercial background with experience in the Retail, the Apparel or Luxury Industry is essential for this role
- Proven ability to lead, inspire and grow teams
- Experience in SQL or a fundamental understanding of relational databases for CRM purposes
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'