Head of Credit Risk
Up to £125,000 plus a competitive benefits package
Do you have a burning desire to apply your skills within a Personal Financing Fintech business as a Head of Credit Risk? This role is with the UK's leading Finance lender who specialise in financing particularly within Car Finance. As Risk and Analytics manager you will have complete ownership of the development of strategies across the entire Credit Risk life cycle but also getting management responsibility.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Head of Credit Risk, you will have full responsibility for the delivery of the company's Customer Management Analytic and Strategic projects with the idea of enhancing their customer propositions and finding ways to make their strategies more efficient. You will be working across multiple brands and products including Affordability, Credit Limit Management and Customer Management Strategies.
Despite being a Head of Credit Risk, you will be using SAS and open source technologies on a day to day basis to manipulate and extract data whilst also using it to develop innovative and exciting strategies.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FROM YOU?
- Strong experience in using SAS on a day to day basis
- The ability to take data and provide insight and develop strategy
- Exposure to differing portfolio's within the Credit Risk lifecycle
- Knowledge of Basel Models and Scorecards and how they are using within Financial Services
- Ability to work with limited supervision and use your motivation to drive the influence of your work
You should expect to earn up to £125,000 plus a competitive benefits package
HOW TO APPLY?
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
SQL - SAS - Credit Risk - Head of Credit Risk - Strategy - Fraud - Modelling - Scorecards - Data - Acquisition - Retail Risk -