Head of Credit Risk
Job Overview: As Head of Credit Risk, you will lead, manage and develop teams to ensure effective application profiling, optimum credit granting, control bad debt and maximise profitability / returns.
A successful and award winning Financial Services business that has been established for nearly 20 years. This is an excellent opportunity for a Head of Credit Risk to join the business with the scope for future growth and progression.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Head of Credit Risk:
- Manage and develop all policies and procedures relating to credit risk
- Manage and develop teams within Credit Risk, Fraud and Underwriting
- Develop, maintain and create credit profiling, credit granting policies and exception sets
- Liaise and communicate with all business functions
- Creation, delivery and maintenance of MI relating to the business
- Monitor business trends to ensure consistent and responsible credit granting for all business areas
The ideal candidate for this Head of Credit Risk opportunity will have the following knowledge, experience and understanding:
- Thorough knowledge of Customer Acquisition and Credit Granting process
- Direct experience of alternative loan lending and collections
- Awareness and compliance around regulatory requirements
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong hands on analytical skills, good knowledge of SAS
- People Management experience