Head of Credit Risk - Loans
Up to £130,000 plus competitive benefits package
One of the leading Financial Services here in London specialising in Credit Cards, need someone to join their new and flourishing Loans team as a Head of Credit Risk. You will be leading a team consisting of 1 Senior Manager and Analysts, being responsible for setting the strategic direction of the Customer Management and Unsecured Personal Loans strategy function whilst ensuring the portfolio is growing, but also high in regards to Credit quality.
A major Credit Card company within the UK who are currently in the process of launching a new product and can offer exposure across the entire Credit Lifecycle.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage a team who are creating and monitoring Credit Management strategies, taking ownership of credit worthiness, credit limit assignments etc.
- Minimising impairment losses and delivering the budget level performance.
- Strategic Credit lead on Customer Management Strategies.
- Management and oversight of all policies and procedures.
- Leading the creation and maintaining of Credit Selection and the Customer Underwriting.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FROM YOU?
- Proven record in leading a high performing Credit Risk team within a Banking environment.
- Expertise in Credit Cards and Unsecured Personal Loans.
- Proven experience in leading and delivering on multiple demanding projects at once.
- Credit experience spanning both near-prime and prime customer segments.
- Strong people management skills and a passionate desire to develop teams and individuals to achieve their maximum potential.
You should expect to earn up to £130,000 plus a competitive benefits package (including a industry leading pension scheme)
HOW TO APPLY?
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.