Job Overview: This is a fantastic and flexible opportunity to join a well-established Financial Services business. The company is looking for a Credit Risk professional to use their strengths and experience to benefit the business moving forward.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
The Head of Credit Risk / Credit Risk Manager role and responsibilities will be shaped around you and your strengths. So if you have any combination of the below, please apply now.
Responsibilities may include:
- Design, develop, implement, monitor and analyse portfolio performance and reporting
- Develop and maintain risk models, analysis and monitoring
- Monitor the business’s Credit Risk profile through appropriate governance routes
- Produce MI and insight
- Ensure data quality, quantity, etc. to support report production / portfolio insight
- Provide risk oversight and validation of credit risk external reporting
The ideal candidate for this Head of Credit Risk / Credit Risk Manager opportunity will have the following knowledge, experience and understanding:
- Extensive analytical experience
- Portfolio Management and insight
- Experience in Credit Risk management, monitoring and reporting
- Strong knowledge of SAS and other analytical tools
- Experience of Mortgages
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership & People Management skills