Head of Credit Control - Chelmsford - Permanent
A fantastic opportunity for a self motivated Credit Control Manager to join a large PLC organisation to shape the Credit Control team. The business has gone from strength to strength and this newly created position will take ownership of the company's incoming cashflow by driving and improving process'.
Main responsibilities for the Credit Control Manager will be:
- Driving the cash collection process, minimizing the aged debt, maximising cashflows and managing risk to minimize exposure to the business
- Lead, motivate and develop a team of Credit Controllers
- Executing projects to strengthen current process' and controls and implement new ones
- Conducting month end routines
- Liaising with numerous stakeholders in the business both on and off shore
- Work in partnership with Finance Directors and Operational Managers
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a highly motivated Credit Control Manager, used to working in a fast moving environment
- Have knowledge of current legal processes for debt recovery
- Be a strong communicator and able to liaise with numerous levels of seniority in a professional manner
If you are looking for your next challenging Credit Control Manager role please apply to this role or email me on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'