Michael Page have been assigned to recruit for very well-known retailer with an exceptionally strong brand in the market. Our client is a market leader in their field and are continually growing. Our client has revenue of £280m in 2016 and this is consistently growing. They are seeking a Head of Creative to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to manage your own team of creatives whilst managing the creative strategy for the brand.
Our client is a market leader in their field that has over £280M sales revenue. The brand continues to grow and gain more customers each year. Their offices are based in Buckinghamshire, which are easily accessible via the motorway or by train. The client is currently expanding their team, allowing for them to look for a Head of Creative.
The Head of Creative will be expected to, but responsibilities are not limited to:
- Oversee creative marketing strategy and creative output across all channels including internal communications
- Implementation of creative solutions to support the delivery of business targets
- Oversee and implement art direction to all marketing assets across all channels
- Deliver trend and insight analysis quarterly
- Work in collaboration with key stakeholders in the in store, digital and ATL teams to deliver consistency
- Manage and develop a team of 5 designers with the willingness to be hands on where necessary
- Liaison with key agencies to ensure brand consistency in all projects - advertising, social media and content
The successful candidate will have a creative background and will have operated at a senior level in a similar position for a minimum of 5 years. With knowledge of the creative process and terminology whilst also having the experience to manage their own team. Technical skills such as ability to use Sketch / Invision (software) for prototyping a prerequisite skill and Adobe creative suite are required.
The Buckinghamshire based Head of Creative can expect a basic salary of £55-70K dependant on experience.