Job Title: Head of Creative
Location: Reading, RG2
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Purpose of job:
- To develop and enhance the brand truths of each of the company's three jewellery brands through the development of the company's visual and written creative.
Main Duties Include
- Working with the Managing Director to provide strategic creative solutions.
- To have input into the development of each brand's 'brand truth'
- Create and manage promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding.
- To be responsible for 'shop in shop' and retail furniture design and graphics.
- To create visual and written campaigns to enhance these 'brand truths' throughout the following channels:
- Catalogue (Trade and Consumer)
- Social (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and more)
- In-Store Display Collateral
- Mail order.
- To manage a small creative team (visual and written) to deliver campaigns and ongoing marketing support to trade partners.
- To input on product development story-telling and ensure this is complimentary to each brand's 'brand truth'.
- To ensure the creative department's budget is adhered to.
- To manage all of the company's photography and video marketing needs- including the following:
- Campaign model shoots where appropriate
- Product photography including still-life shots
- Product model shots for each design where appropriate
- To manage the company's creative assets for its customers via its online management tool.
- To keep abreast of market trends via dialogue with front-line personnel, retail partners and industry influencers.
- To manage key 3rd party suppliers such as printers and photographers
- To be responsible for all packaging and POS design - jewelry boxes, bags, gift packaging.
- To appraise the effectiveness of campaigns post-launch through dialogue with retail partners and industry influencers.
- To work with the Head of Commerce and MD plus Head of Online to establish a creative timetable for each key business channel.
Experience, Knowledge, Qualifications, Skills, Training:
- Proven experience as senior head of creative within Retail or the Fashion sector.
- Hands-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development.
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Outstanding leadership and organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal and analytical abilities.
- A Degree in advertising, fine art, design or relevant fields. An MA will be considered an asset.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Portfolio for this role.
Candidates with relevant experience or job titles of; ; Head of Creative, Brand Development Manager, Creative Lead, Creative Manager, Director of Creative and Creative Director
- Creative Lead
- Head of Creative
- Creative Manager
- Brand Development Manager
- Director of Creative and Creative Director
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job