Central Employment are delighted to be partnering a global digital media and creative client as they look to appoint a Head of Creative Content, joining the agencies Digital & Design team.
Purpose of the Head of Creative Content:
Reporting to the Design and Digital Director, you will be responsible for leading creative and innovative content-based marketing campaigns for our client’s audiences to drive engagement through social, digital and other channels. You will bring an understanding of what makes highly engaging, easy to read/watch content as well as having excellent attention to detail and copywriting skills.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role consist of:
- Working collaboratively with internal teams to create a successful, multi-channel marketing strategy for our clients.
- Identify gaps in content for new and current clients.
- Researching and developing audience identities to generate targeted content.
- Planning, developing creating copy and content in all formats
- Use of SEO best practice and social media engagement strategies in your work.
Essential requirements required:
- A content strategy or marketing background within a media organisation, marketing team or digital marketing agency.
- Extensive B2B and B2C brand marketing and digital content experience.
- An able user of Adobe Suite (e.g. Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Lightroom).
- Strong understanding of SEO
- Previous experience of writing in a variety of formats including blogs, videos, articles, press releases, social media, newsletters, web content.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and able to manage several projects at one time.
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to continually learn.
- Familiarity with production needs and processes for different deliverables.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- A creative thinker with an innovative approach.
- Content Management
- Digital Communication
- Creative Solutions
- Media Engagement
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'