Within this role you will:
- Own the definition of the IS strategy & delivery for Costa Store Solutions, in line with and as part of the 5 year business planning process. Prepare business plans & budgets for submissions.
- Define and maintain the IS Roadmap for this overall domain – view of and timeline for future capabilities, aligned with Business Plan.
- Understand business drivers, priorities and interdependencies and prioritise/sequence activity with the relevant Exec members.
- Own discovery activity to shape approach to and options for future capabilities (innovation activity, trials, future capability definition, assessment and recommendation of options, understanding of competitor and supplier capabilities, etc).
- Scope/size all the IS capability required by such new capabilities or concepts (eg Till re-platform and store of the future) Understand fit to overall strategy and wider interdependencies eg Click & Collect or Payment.
- Ownership of securing funding for specific programmes/projects through appropriate governance forums (Ops Gov, Change Board, Group Execs or ExCo, as required)
- Leadership of all programmes and projects within the Store domain. Accountable for delivery of capability through robust programme and project management, drawing on direct team and matrix management of wider functions.
- Work with wider Whitbread functions to ensure there is a clear approach for the projects and other initiatives. Partner with Change teams in brands in particular to work through approach to change, including review of Operating Model.
- Work in partnership with Costa MD’s, Heads of for the domain and the CIO.
- Owner of IS business partnering for exec and senior stakeholders. Stakeholder management and partnership with Costa Directors (specific stakeholders identified by role).
- Manage senior level relationship with key suppliers for the domain, both for delivery and BAU
- Delivery of new solutions and capability across all functional areas of Costa through Programme & Project Management, in conjunction with the Change Team and other functions. Scale of portfolio of work ranges from £4-5m to £9-10m.
What we are looking for:
- Significant experience at senior leadership level within a similar role
- A minimum of 5 years experience of programme delivery
- Experience with budget management
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Strong communication skills with the ability of liaising in a cross matrix team across the organisation
- Full project life cycle skills
- Operational / Systems Management / IS Service experience
- Educated to degree level in a related field or equivalent experience of working at this level in a specialist area
It will be beneficial if you have:
- Considerable management experience in hospitality industry or other multi-site organisation
- Knowledge and experience of Store Systems (Tills, Payments, Networks, Wifi)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job