Head of Corporate Services - This is a 9 month fixed term contract, responsible for the delivery of high quality professional services to provide both compliance and assurance and a strategic framework for performance improvement. Services provided by the team including governance, risk management, internal audit, procurement, value for money, insurance, continuous improvement, quality, management information and corporate standards.
- Leadership, Staffing and Organisational Development
- Internal Audit - Providing continuous improvement
- Risk Management - Ensuring the policies and procedures are embedded and monitored across the business.
- Value for Money, Quality Assurance and Continuous Improvement
- Management Information - Monitor key performance indicators
- Governance, Regulation and Conduct - Maximise ICT provision maintaining compliance with all data protection and data analysis requirements.
- Excellent Pension scheme
- Open plan working environment
The company offer an excellent working environment. This is a fixed term contract position, so it is essential that you have the above experience, to allow you to hit the ground running. If your skills match the above description, then please submit your CV to be considered and get in touch to discuss the role further
- Internal Audit
- Risk Management