We are seeking a commercially astute, leader to manage our corporate sales team. This is a senior, newly created role in our business, part of our approach to strengthen our offering to our customers and our bold growth plans.
Sysco Speciality Group is the home of the Speciality Businesses in the UK and brings together all the expertise, knowledge, great people and great products to serve our customers even better. We are now in an even stronger position as Sysco Speciality Group, for our customers to benefit from this unique UK foodservice proposition. Our brands include Fresh Direct, M&J Seafood, Fresh Fayre, Wild Harvest and Kff.
We are proudly part of Sysco, the world’s global foodservice leader. Their robust international network supports customers in 90 different countries around the world. We all work together to be our customers’ most valued and trusted business partner.
Scope of the role:
Reporting to the Sales Director, the individual will have responsibility for the performance of the dynamic corporate sales team of Senior/Account Managers (12), managing our customer portfolio, and delivering the future sales strategy, allowing us to build on strong foundations.
This is a fantastic opportunity where the individual can really make their mark on our business performance, as well as leading a critical part of our sales function
- Responsible for the performance of the corporate account management function across the Group, ensuring the maximisation of profit and long term growth in this highly competitive sector
- Implement a business sales strategy, which centres on developing corporate accounts to ensure all aspects of group freshliner opportunities are developed and contractual agreements are in place and reviewed for extension at the appropriate point in time.
- Develop a clear pipeline and strategy for winning share of wallet growth opportunities for categories across the Group
- Leadership of the corporate sales team, ensuring continuous communication of the business target, and measuring individuals targets vs results
- Personally manage client relationships at the appropriate senior level, whilst encouraging and developing working relationships across all departments of the businesses
- Proven track record within the foodservice industry, with corporate sales background and experience from which to draw on
- A strong leader of people with exceptional motivational and managerial qualities with the ability to influence discussions and decisions as well as articulate and deliver sales strategy across to a team that delivers sustainable and profitable growth
- High level of commercial acumen, leadership and communication skills
- Able to be creative, energetic and forward thinking with the ability to drive this culture through a diverse team
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'