Head of Corporate Partnerships
Location: London, W1
Salary: Up to £70,000 (based on previous experience)
Our client is a leading global and iconic fashion and lifestyle magazine covering many topics including fashion, beauty, culture, living, and runway. They are now looking for an extremely experienced business development executive to join the commercial events team as Head of Corporate Partnerships, to work across B2B and B2C events, and seminars including an exhilarating new initiative for 2019.
The ideal candidate has a proven ability in producing significant sponsorship revenue, creating long-term partnerships with Fortune 500 clients and managing a portfolio across, finance, business, energy, automotive, fashion, retail and luxury. They will possess strong commercial sense, have an existing positive relationship with brands, and a good understanding of high-quality, thought-leadership.
This high-profile position means the role requires a hard-working team player who is self-motivated, confident and target-driven; and can balance multiple investors at all levels both internally and externally.
You will ideally come from a PR, Media, or Banking background.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Producing event sponsorship revenue and the implementing strategy behind hitting targets
- Recognising new business opportunities
- Creating and presenting integrated, multi-touch point ideas for new business
- Working as part of the commercial team and in collaboration with the editorial team
- Managing and ensuring event partner objectives are met on time, seamlessly and with top quality service
- Manage the production of post-event sponsorship reports and presentations including information from event marketing research
- Client and Agency Account Management
- Creating a competitive landscape for sponsorship
- Liaising with teams regarding the production of events
- Ensuring high quality events are produced
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Proven sales generator and profitability
- Gravitas, professionalism and confidence
- Client relationship management
- Generate innovative, creative and profitable solutions for their business
- Research with existing and potential clients on new revenue opportunities
- Conduct monthly revenue forecasts, sales reports and manage a sales pipeline
- Business Development
- Fortune 500
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'