Head of Corporate Partnerships
£40,000 - 45,000 pa plus benefits
35 hours per week
Are you an experienced corporate partnerships manager? Want to be part of an exciting opportunity to grow corporate income at a pivotal stage in this charity’s development?
You will have experience of building significant corporate income from key partnerships. A background in international work would also be an asset. The role will be consolidating and maximising income from our current corporate supporters and proactively developing a pipeline of long term, high value, strategic corporate partnerships, in line with our new ambitious corporate strategy. Using your skills and experience you will create compelling propositions and lead negotiations and pitch processes to secure a range of new corporate partnerships. You will have good influencing skills and the ability to build relationships at the highest level.
- At least five years’ experience of corporate fundraising and event management
- Demonstrable experience of delivering successful corporate and event fundraising strategies which led to increased income generation
- Strong supporter management experience
- Evidence of significant results in former fundraising positions, including managing corporate and event functions and exploiting new opportunities
- Experience of supporter databases, preferably Raisers’ Edge
Sound like you? Apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'