Head of Corporate FXIP/Sales Manager - (New Business/Hands-on)
We are expanding our corporate sales team which currently consists of 8 Corporate FX Sales Executives to build on our brand credibility and client focused approach of offering innovative, bespoke payment & FX solutions to a wide variety of corporate clients in the UK and EEA.
Following demand from clients and building new functionality on our bespoke trading and payments platform, we are now looking for an experienced, hardworking, confident, focused and hands-on individual to help build and lead a team that will originate new business, attract clients and ultimately secure sustainable profitable trading relationships with small, medium and large businesses on behalf of Caxton.
This role provides the opportunity to work in a collaborative environment with reputable experts in the FX industry.
We offer a competitive basic salary with a healthy bonus/commission scheme which allows you to potentially double your earnings in the first year. Professional development is a key part of our philosophy here at Caxton. As part of our benefits package, we will offer £750 towards professional certifications/qualifications + up to 5 days' study leave each year to support your career growth and ambitions.
- Build and lead a team that, researches, source leads, and identifies new business prospects through multiple digital and offline channels.
- Manage and train a team that makes a well researched outbound telesales cold & warm calls to key influencers of small, medium and large businesses, consult with them on their international payment solutions and risk management.
- Ensure that Qualified leads are distributed
- Activity on appointments to key decision makers are met and sat
- Train and Develop a team that effectively lead sources and makes well placed business calls into new clients, securing sustainable, profitable trading relationships.
- Monitor your departments revenue vs. KPIs, and ensure you meet monthly and YTD targets
- Attend events to expand your departments network, and develop new relationships to help build a sales pipeline for your department
- Regular 1-2-1 meetings with team members ensuring they are driving the right behaviours
- Develop expertise in overseas payments and corporate travel, foreign exchange and the corporate card market
- Record all activity and information on the company CRM system, and maintain regular contact with clients, updating them on market movements and how Caxton can assist saving them time and money.
- Cross-sell products and services where required and maximise all business development opportunities
- Experience working in a KPI driven corporate/B2B sales role in the Corporate FX sector
- Oversee and manage the Selling of FX payment services and associated products
- Ability to train in key areas such as cold-calling and relationship building skills, closing deals over the phone and face-to-face appointments
- Passionate about the payment and forex market
- Ability to speak confidently about the forex market, mass payments, file upload and pricing
- A network of contacts with senior decision makers, directors and ‘C' suite professionals would be a plus!
with finance directors and senior executives
- You are ambitious, driven, self-motivated and determined
- You have a natural flair for building rapport and developing business over the telephone
- You are a team player great communicator and love to work and collaborate with others
- You are motivated by meeting KPIs and revenue targets
- You enjoy the spotlight of being a top performer
- You are resilient when it comes to cold-calling, and like the challenge of overcoming objections and helping companies save time and money
- You enjoy networking with key decision makers and securing new business deals
- You like a challenge and want to continually learn and develop
- You're able to work calmly under pressure, and respond quickly to a volatile currency market
- 25 days' annual leave plus public/bank holidays
- £750 annual educational bursary towards professional certifications/qualifications PLUS up to 5 days' study leave*
- BUPA Health Insurance* OR a Cash Plan
- Contributory Pension (4% employee, 4% employer)
- Life assurance
- Season travel ticket loan*
- Free daily breakfast, tea and Nespresso coffee
- Preferential currency rates for you, friends and family
- Preferential rates for Caxton Plus premium worldwide travel insurance
- + access to ‘Perkbox' with free mobile phone insurance; discounts on gym memberships, cinema tickets, Apple products, and many other retailers
- (*denotes eligibility upon completion of probation period)
Working Hours and Office Environment:
- Prime London Location - with cafes, restaurants, and shops on our doorstep
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm with one hour for lunch per day
- Our culture is entrepreneurial, meritocratic, hardworking and fun
- Open plan office, and an 'open door' policy with access to all directors and the CEO
- Beer & wine in the office on Friday late-afternoons
- Quarterly social events
Interested? Please apply today for immediate consideration.
- b2b sales
- corporate sales
- business development manager
- foreign currency
- international payments
- foreign exchange
- FX sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'