The Head of Corporate Communications position is a hybrid Marketing/Communications role. This role will focus on the helping the business create an image in the market place by creating a new communications strategy along with leading the communications team (9).
My client is one of the biggest business within their industry and has a very reputable name in the market. With over 3,000 employees globally, my client is looking to add an experienced communications specialist who can add value by further pushing the brand of the business across the UK and use all possible mediums.
The key responsibilities of the Head of Corporate Communications:
- Develop and implement marketing communication strategies alongside the MD
- Advice on all internal and external communications to the business
- Manage all media relations for the group
- Brand owner for the business - guidance on branding and corporate identity
- Event management - staff conferences, corporate hospitality, exhibitions, etc...
- Manage the design, production and printing of the full marketing mix
- Internal communication - newsletters, business updates, etc...
- Owner of social media strategy and training, as well as all social media platforms for the group
- Line management responsibilities of a communications team of 9
- Manage budgets
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant degree / qualification
- Marketing qualifications - CIM or Diploma
- 10 years experience in a similar role (at varying levels)
- Line management experience
- Advanced writing skills & excellent communication skills
- A good understanding of brand strategy
The Head of Corporate Communications role is offering a basic salary of £65,000 - £75,000 + other added benefits.
- "head of marketing" "head of communications" "external communications"