Head of Copy - Creative Healthcare Agency - Central London - £Great Salary DOE
An exciting opportunity to join a specialist creative healthcare communications agency with a difference! A company culture based around supportive working and client-focused, meaningful strategies.The Company
Based in gorgeous, open-plan offices in Central London this Creative Healthcare Agency is a stone's throw from the tube and boasts a friendly, supportive and collaborative atmosphere. They are seeking a Head of Copy to join the team in an integral role within the accounts, brand and writing team:
- Supportive, sociable and friendly working environment
- Genuine work life-balance - with an emphasis on mental health support and well-being
- Flexible working to accommodate your life outside the office
- Hands-on training program heavily invested by the corporate head office
- Regular work socials, outings and events!
As Head of Copy you will play an integral part in providing guidance, strategy and consultative support on a range of brands combining senior writing responsibilities and line management with training and development. You will work closely with the accounts and creative teams to provide a truly joined-up way of working to clients:
- Providing oversight and quality control of written content to ensure it is meaningful and impactful
- Mentoring the writing team, providing guidance and feedback
- Promote collaboration and act as the key point of liaison between internal teams
- Oversee and implement meaningful areas for training and development to help develop a solid team
This Head of Copy is a rare opportunity and one not to be missed! Combining both operational and writing duties alongside team management and strategic oversight, this is a perfect opportunity for a Senior Writer seeking more from their role. To be considered you should have:
- 5 years+ Medical Writing experience in a creative healthcare agency
- Mentoring experience/ demonstrable leadership capability
- Strong experience and knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and ABPI code of conduct
- Excellent communication skills
- Life Sciences Degree
This Deputy Head of Copy role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to combine your excellent Medical Writing skills with leadership qualities. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
- senior medical writer jobs
- Healthcare head of copy vacancy
- senior medical writer vacancies
- medical advertising head of copy
- medical advertising head of copy jobs
- healthcare advertising head of copy jobs
- healthcare advertising deputy head of cop
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'