Role: Head of Conveyancing Department
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and experienced Conveyancing Solicitor or Legal Executive to join a CQS accredited Conveyancing Department as Head of Department within a well regarded Legal 500 top tier firm of solicitors, the role is to be based in their Watford, Hertfordshire office.
You will be at the forefront of this growing conveyancing department, you will drive the department forward and will have both the support from the Partners, and also the autonomy to develop and expand the department.
You will deal with a high quality caseload of sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties, re-mortgages, transfers of equity and lease extensions.
Skills & Experience
- Must be a Qualified Residential Conveyancing solicitor or Legal Executive of ideally 6+ years PQE
- Experience dealing with a range of Conveyancing matters including more complex matters
- Must have supervisory or managerial experience
- CQS accredited or experience working in a CQS accredited firm would be highly desirable
- Ability to strategically build and maintain a success and profitable department
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident and outgoing
- Practical, solution-focused approach
- Commercial minded and entrepreneurial
- Comfortable with networking and business development activities
Apply now for Immediate consideration.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'