Head of Control, Processes and Analysis - Mapping Project
We are working on behalf of our client, a leading UK Insurance company providing personal lines and related products online and by phone. With offices in Bexhill and Leicester, they are currently looking for a new Head of Operations - Control, Processes and Analysis to lead process improvement activity using multiple data sources and insight, to implement improvements. This role will also have responsibility for ensuring that the Retail Operations function is operationally compliant, all processes are documented and that ongoing operational improvements are addressed efficiently.
- To own Retail Operations processes from end to end, ensuring processes meet quality and regulatory compliance standards
- To lead and own operational improvement activity ensuring that colleagues adhere to processes thereby protecting customer representatives, customers and the company
- Develop and maintain the process hierarchy for Retail Operations, including all processes improvement activity and standard operating procedures
- Responsible for ongoing process efficiency and driving the annual review cycle, all relevant training, coaching (including process confirmation), knowledge management, audit and quality material
- Develop, own and drive action plans on the back of reviews, audits, voice of the customer data and complaints MI
Skills Knowledge & Experience
- You will be uncompromising in your belief that a superb colleague experience will result in a superb customer experience
- You will be highly experienced in stakeholder management, able to articulate complex issues in a simplified fashion suitable for both junior and senior stakeholders
- You will be innovative about identifying alternative ways of operating and will be brave about capitalising upon these opportunities
- Role holder will have significant proven process management experience in an operational environment
Key to this role will be your ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and to get things done.
- Operational Efficiency
- Process Improvement
- Operational Improvement
- Stakeholder Management
- Analytical Skills. Operational Compliance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'