Proximity Recruitment are searching for a dynamic, commercial Head of Content (circa £70,000 + Bonus + Benefits) to join a thriving ecommerce business in Nottinghamshire. The successful Head of Content will have at least 7 years managerial experience in creating and executing the marketing content strategy to help build awareness, position the business as a thought leader and drive customer engagement, acquisition, and retention for the UK and international.
Managing an initial team of 3, responsibilities include:
- Create and executive the content strategy for the division.
- Lead and inspire the development of first-class content with the editors and external partners to ensure optimal delivery of content to target audiences across multiple channels.
- Develop a cohesive influencer strategy to leverage collaborations worldwide.
- Develop a business case, strategy and roadmap for developing content into a profitable revenue stream.
- Actively research and gather information from customers, key industry figures to determine the validity of proposed topics and themes for the business’s content.
- Working with the heads of Product, Marketing and Commercial, conduct research on the competitive environment and gather market data for the business to develop well informed topics and themes for content creation.
- Using analytics to drive channel selection, best content fit and editorial governance.
- Design and implement analytics to measure, manage, optimise and communicate the performance of content.
The position is work from home up to 4 days a week and you'd be joining at an exciting time in the firm's development as they move towards 100% online sales across their large & expanding client base. Please don’t hesitate to apply for more details.
- Marketing Strategies
- Marketing Strategy
- Content Strategy
- Web Content
- Online Content
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'