Head of Content Marketing / Manager - Digital PR
Head of Content Marketing / Manager - Digital PR, Outreach and Social Media Campaigns
Salary: £30,000 to £45,000 dependant on experience plus many benefits
Click Consult is a multi award-winning digital marketing agency with a focus on search. As part of wider search marketing strategies we run social, blogger outreach and digital PR campaigns (or a hybrid of these) for our clients to increase their organic visibility and website performance. We are looking for a talented individual with the drive, passion and experience to manage our growing content marketing team.
You will be responsible for management and development of the content marketing team, delivery of client workflow, management reporting and proposition development. This includes everything relating to off-page content, digital PR, editorial & blogger outreach and social campaigns.
This is an autonomous role where management of the team, planning and organising resource is just as important as the development of content and campaigns to drive organic performance for our clients.
What you will need/required experience:
* Proven track record of managing and developing a team.
* Experience of attending successful client and new business meetings.
* Drive to meet and exceed individual and team targets.
* Demonstrable experience with content marketing and a range of campaign tactics.
* Proven track record of developing successful campaign strategies.
* A proven ability to plan work and meet deadlines when working under pressure on a number of projects.
* A strong understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
* Research and campaign ideation.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Campaign resource planning and organisation.
* Writing engaging content.
We offer highly competitive salaries depending on your skills and experience.
If you feel you have what it takes to make the most of this opportunity and join our team of experts we want to hear from you!
No agencies please.
- 'Content Marketing Manager'
- 'Content Marketing'
- 'Head of Content Marketing'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job