Head of Contact Centre
EMEA Customer Service Director Up to £90,000 per annum
EMEA Customer Service Director
Up to £90,000 per annum
Hays Office support are currently looking for a Head of Contact centre for a globally known business. This is an exciting role within a well-established organisation. You will need to be able to travel to Wiltshire for a minimum of 2 times a week.
Your new role
The perfect person for this role will be a forward thinker, who can lead, inspire and embrace change. You will be experienced in leading a large customer services department with ideally over 200+ staff. This organisation is one of the best at what they do and provide high end products. They are looking for someone with either product background or high-end retail.
You will be responsible for:
- Own the contact centre budget and delivery
- Ensure processes, forecasting and budgets are aligned across the business
- Manage the EMEA customer service department
- Work with internal stakeholders to provide feedback and implement lessons learnt
- Lead the learning and develop and the wider customer service team
What you'll need to succeed:
- Significant contact centre leadership experience
- Can lead business changes in a contact centre
- Strong communication skills to wider business and knowledge of how to implement change
- Contact Centre budget management with third party provider
- Proven experience of taking accountability of the success and improvement areas of a contact centre
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'