This marketing leading brand with a unique product offering, has a new and exciting opportunity for a Head of Compliance.
Working alongside the Director of Corporate Partnerships, the role is to lead the compliance and governance function for the business, managing compliance with FPA rules and guidance as well as leading the development of the compliance and governance functions for the transition into Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulation.
Head of Compliance - Key Responsibilities
- Be a pivotal role, supporting the Director of Partnerships in developing the compliance framework and structure for the business, to ensure the ongoing compliance of the business as well as looking ahead to the transition to ICOBS and FCA regulation by 2021
- Manage and support the Compliance Officer to ensure compliance and risk are effectively managed across the business
- Be responsible for managing, developing and overseeing ISO 9001 and ISO23001 in relation to business processes
- Be responsible for writing and developing papers and presentations to support the development of the compliance function, in a professional and accurate manner with absolute grammatical accuracy
- Be responsible for the management and development of central services such as BPA to maintain controls and maximise the benefit to the business
- Demonstration of a wider strategic market view, bringing ideas to the Director of Partnerships and where agreed being responsible for driving change forward
Head of Compliance - Person Profile
- Significant knowledge of ICOBS and FCA regulation and how it should be applied
- Ability to write professional documents and business cases that are compelling and with absolute grammatical accuracy
- Very strong commercial acumen with a detailed understanding of financial metrics and a proven ability to use excel to model and understand outcomes
- A good understanding of the Financial Services marketplace and the roles played by product suppliers and corporate partners
- Experience of running a compliance function within a Financial Services organisation
- Ideally graduate level with a Compliance qualification
- Very well developed PC skills: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer
Head of Proposition & Business Change - Benefits
- Up to 80K
- 10% bonus
- Pension (4% matched)
- Bupa (individual)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a unique company that is undergoing significant business change, where you will be able to shape and grow the role and be part of the organisation’s continued growth and expansion.
- Financial Services
- Regulatory Requirements
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'