Head of Compliance, £80,000 - 120,000 per annum, London City
We are looking for a Head of Compliance to join our busy London based regulatory technology team. You will receive a salary of £80,000 - 120,000 per annum plus benefits including Pension and Private healthcare.
Laven Partners Ltd is a global regulatory firm offering a broad range of consulting services for the financial industry including unique regulatory technology as part of its RegTech developments. The group has operations in London, New York, and the Caribbean.
As a Head of Compliance you will work with and supervise our ambitious and fast-growing team. Our clients are asset managers, brokers and other financial services institutions based in Europe and the US. We are focused on compliance solutions delivered via our proprietary regulatory technology and so the applicant will need to have an active interest in software and technology solutions and the desire to link regulatory advice with technology solutions.
Responsibilities of our Head of Compliance will include;
- Supervising and providing support in the day-to-day activities of the regulatory technology team
- Taking responsibility for client projects and quality of the team’s client work
- Proactively building and maintaining client relationships
- Providing client advice on regulations and regulatory changes and helping clients implement compliance controls and procedures through regulatory technology
- Participate in the design, development and delivery of our regulatory technology products and services
- Assisting the design and delivery of regulatory trainings internally
- Assisting in any ad-hoc consulting or internal development projects as necessary
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of the FCA regulations
To become our Head of Compliance you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- 5-8 years of experience in a compliance role within the asset management industry
- 2.1 or above in a relevant degree
- Experience within UK compliance covering asset management or other trading sectors
- Solid knowledge of the AIFMD and MiFID rules and the FCA Handbook
- Previous proven project management experience
- A pragmatic and common sense approach to solving problems
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- IT proficient
- Good judgement
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Head of Compliance then please click ‘Apply’ today!