Head of Compliance - Kent - Salary Negotiable
Marine Insurance Agency in Kent are seeking a Head of Compliance for their team. This will report into the CEO and will be responsible for 3 staff members including the Compliance Manager.
it is ESSENTIAL that you have strong Compliance and Management experience and an understanding of the Lloyds & London Market.
Ideally you will have knowledge of GDPR, Solvency II Pilar 3, ISO 27001 and ISAE 3402.
The role will include;
- Developing and maintaining the end to end compliance and risk framework for the company
- Work with senior management and the Board to ensure strategies are in place to handle compliance concerns
- Keeping abreast of legislation, regulation and ethical developments and ensure the firm is aware of legislative and regulative changes
- Identify risks to the firm and carry out compliance risk assessments
- Work with global networks to identify compliance risks overseas
- Ensure current business practices and procedures are up to date with current legislative and regulatory requirements
- Introduce new policies and procedures to meet current and future business needs
- Ensure Terms of Business and other legal agreements are in place with all clients, insurers and agents
If you have Compliance Management experience, please apply.
- Solvency II
- pilar 3