Parker Bridge Executive has been instructed to source a Head of Compliance UK for this rapidly growing Fintech business operating in the CFD/Spread Betting Sector.
The main responsibilities of this role will be as follows:
- Act as an adviser to the company's Board of Directors and Senior Management on general compliance issues.
- Relevant compliance experience required within Financial Services, ideally within a Retail CFD Brokerage.
- Excellent understanding of FDC regulation, particularly COBS and CASS and associated legislation, such as FSMA and MiFID II.
- Previous holder of CF10 and CF11 and/or SMF 16/17.
- Compliance qualification to equivalent standard.
Please contact James Kennedy for further details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'