Are you looking for a new compliance challenge or ready to step up into one? Would you like to take complete ownership of compliance and financial crime for a rapidly growing international payments company? Would you like build and shape your function as the business grows?
This financial technology corporate payments company has many impressive investors and a revolutionary approach, this is a great opportunity to join them as their Head of Compliance and MLRO.
This is a fantastically diverse role; as well as being responsible for compliance and financial crime strategies, advisory, policies, monitoring, and regulatory developments, you will also take on the more operational elements including CDD/EDD when onboarding new clients and business partners.
The company will also be preparing and submitting their E-money license application, so this will be a great opportunity to be involved in this authorisation process.
To perform effectively in this role you should have:
- AML and regulatory compliance experience from payments or Fintech
- Sound knowledge of regulatory rules for financial crime and compliance
- Should have previously operated as a DMLRO / MLRO or be ready to progress
- Experience of monitoring and advisory
- Prepared to take a hands-on approach!
In return the salary is £80,000-85,000, there is a generous equity package and great flexible working opportunities.