Head of Compliance - Consumer Finance
Our Client operates in the Point of Sale Consumer Finance Sector working alongside some of the Uk's Major Retailers and Banks that lend into this sector.
This is a newly created role that will be a Main Board appointment with overarching responsibility for the Operational Risk, Regulatory Risk, and Compliance framework.
A member of the Senior Leadership Team this role will be responsible Regulatory Risk issues across the organisation and with interested third parties.
- Hold FCA Approved Persons status and fulfill the required responsibilities of this role.
- Hold MLRO staus
- Full responsibility for the Compliance function.
- Ability to make an immediate impact in terms of Operational and Regulatory Risk and Compliance as it impacts upon the Consumer Lending Industry.
- Provide the Senior Management Team, Board, and Investors with the assurance that all regulatory and operational risks associated with agreed business strategies are identified, assessed and actioned.
- Interpret relevant legislation and regulation ensuring that the organisation has a robust and current framework that is cascading to all interested parties in a timely manner.
- Attend relationship and governance meetings providing risk and compliance counsel, opinion, and advice.
- Ensure an effective risk assessment framework is in place to facilitate proactive management of business risks and the reporting, escalation, and resolution of issues are identified and resolved.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job