Your new company
An international organisation based in Oxford centre with strong ethics and social contribution.
Your new role
- The Head of Compliance and Risk will be responsible for designing and implementing systems to ensure the business is compliant with its legal obligations and its client requirements including anti-terrorism, anti-corruption and fraud, modern slavery, data protection, competition etc.
- This role is 60-70% compliance and 30-40% Risk focussed
- This role will also be responsible for ensuring that the due diligence process is comprehensive and up to date.
- You will also be responsible for the implementation and execution of Enterprise Risk Management and governance framework including assisting the Senior Management Team and the wider business in identifying, assessing, reporting and containing risk.
- You will also contribute to the design and implementation of policies and governance and deliver training across the business and to each of the countries.
- You will also monitor whistleblowing and assist with or conduct investigations into reported matters as required.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate for this role would need to demonstrate:
- Relevant extensive experience encompassing all avenues of compliance, risk and governance and ideally some legal training to degree level or higher
- Excellent stakeholder management at all levels including happy standing your ground!
- Advanced IT skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to understand complex regulation guidelines and implement and report on them appropriately
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- Experience in managing compliance and risk programmes in diverse geographical locations
What you'll get in return
An excellent salary up to £75000 and benefits package, 30 days holiday and flexible working arrangements are all on offer with this role.
There is no requirement to travel away with this role apart from a very occasional trip
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Corporate Compliance and Risk role
- GDPR Oxford to £75k