The chance to join a fast growth business with offices in the South West & South East and to help them in their expansion. This is still a small business, one that has grown organically over the last few years and now with recent investment, is setting its sights on bigger things.
Heading up a specialst International Compensation & Benefits team, the role of Head of C&B will in part be focussed on the provision of International C&B consultancy services to a small portfolio of clients, but will also be a leadership position in which you will be an inspirational leader to a small growing team. The team will need to know they can turn to you for advice and guidance on dealing with said clients as well as turning to you as their 'oracle' as far as your knowledge of C&B is concerned
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Provide strategic leadership to the International Compensation and Benefits team to ensure client services are provided within agreed terms and to the companys processes. Set and manage key performance indicators and ensure the team achieve revenue targets, budgets and a quality of client services.
- Manage own portfolio of clients, delivering timely advice and services as agreed with the Client.
- Identify potential business development opportunities for the business within yours and other clients
- Ensure systems are in place such that client services are progressed as agreed and that problems/issues are highlighted as early as possible in the process and managed to a positive outcome.
- Ensure the team is committed and motivated to servicing client needs and that workload is effectively distributed throughout.
- When dealing with your portfolio:
- Provide clear advice and guidance to clients on statutory obligations in all jurisdictions
- Provide clear advice and guidance to clients on supplemental employee benefits and rewards
- Provide full implementation with employee benefit suites as required
- Assist clients with developing their international benefits strategy
- Preparation of employee benefit handbooks, as required
- Provide benchmark data in relation to compensation packages and employee benefits (through third parties where necessary)
- Develop and maintain key client and third party relationships
- Provide adhoc advice for one-off queries relating to employee benefits and reward policies
- Provide advice and guidance to clients with regard to company cars, allowances and associated elements in-country
You will have an in depth compensation and benefits HR background and have experience of managing and developing teams.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job